Thoughts and actions based on values rather than personal gain
Integrity Care About US
Integrity Care SA is a not-for-profit organisation offering quality care and lifestyle support to aged, disabled and disadvantaged members of our community since 2002. We offer a wide range of support services to clients with disabilities, those with slight complex and to people of all ages.
Integrity care provides services through service agreements with many respected government and non-government organisations and is registered on the Disability Services Provider Panel (DSPP) and with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We are motivated by the following care principles:
We will find the right staff and resources to suit you and your individualised needs.
- Been interviewed and thoroughly inducted
- Been screened and security checked (through SA police and DCSI)
- Have appropriate experience and qualifications
- Committed to regular professional development
- Strong moral values and personal integrity
- A firm understanding of their role, responsibilities and their duty of care