Integrity Care (SA) offers transport services for medical appointments and essential daily needs. We can assist you to regain your independence and give you a valuable lifeline to the things and people that matter.
Making beds, doing laundry or general cleaning around the house can become more challenging as time goes on. Often a helping hand around the home is all you or your loved one may need to stay completely independent at home.
Integrity Care (SA)'s housekeeping and home help services cover all types of domestic tasks and household management. Simply pick and choose the services you need, and feel free to add to them over time; or change them for others.
Why choose Integrity Care (SA) domestic services?
- Assistance is tailored to your needs
- you're in control
- You can enjoy time with a friendly face
- We treat your home with the utmost care and respect
- Its easy to add/remove or change services
A Caring and Discreet Approach
Dressing,undressing and bathing are a few aspects of everyday life that many of us can find difficult due to aging or disability. if you care for a loved one, there are many reasons why you'd like help with your loved ones personal care, from feelings of embarrassment, to worries about safety (particularly if it means needing to move or lift your loved one). Our experienced and highly trained support workers can solve the problem by taking on a much or as little responsibility as you wish, stepping in when you need us to.
Why use Integrity Care (SA) Personal Care Services?
- Sharing the Responsibility: We understand that many family members wish to remain the primary carer of a loved one. We completely support this approach, sharing the responsibility of care by stepping in where and when you need us to.
- Completely Flexible: We take on as much or as little of the care as needed, for as long or as short a time as you wish.
- Removing Anxiety: We are happy to help with those aspects of care that can cause discomfort and embarrassment for either or both parties, for example, with bathing or continence care.
- Safe and Sound: Given the nature of personal care, it's typically delivered first thing in the morning and last thing at night. As such we can help loved ones to take and prescribed medications and ensure that they are up safely or fully supported to bed and all doors locked securely when we leave.
Integrity Care (SA) offers a wide range of supported living services. Our staff are experts in working with clients with various disabilities and of all ages from infants to elderly. We support people with physical disabilities and those with profound and complex needs and their carers.
You can utilize Integrity Care (SA) services for just a few hours a week or for 24 hour care. We support you to live in your own home and assist you to be as independent as you can be whilst allowing you to have more choice about how you live.
We believe that everyone has the right to live how they want. If you want to try new hobbies and activities, we can help you find what is available. If you want to get more involved in your community, we can support you to get out and about.
Integrity Care (SA) are registered NDIS service providers. If you have a plan and are looking for a service provider, give us a call today to find out how we can tailor services to your needs and goals. 82762070
Shopping is a necessity that is a part of everyday life. Some people enjoy it, some people dread it. No matter what your situation is, Integrity Care (SA) is here to assist you with your shopping needs.
Some shopping services can include:
- Transport to and from shops
- Assistance whilst shopping to push trolley or carry bags
- Collecting a shopping list, doing the shopping and delivering groceries back to you
- Assistance with putting the shopping away at home
- Assistance with running errands, paying bills
- Mobility assistance to enable clients to participate in their own shopping
Even though many families and friends take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain home, the physical, emotional and financial consequences for the caregiver can be overwhelming without some support, such as respite.
Respite provides the much needed temporary break from the often exhausting challenges faced by caregivers, giving them an opportunity to take a break or a holiday, relax and recharge.
Respite has been shown to help sustain caregivers with health and well-being benefits. This is where Integrity Care (SA) can help.
Integrity Care (SA) can provide a planned program of care visits, for a few hours through to a few weeks, for families and those providing care for a loved one.
Having a home that is in good repair goes a long way to keeping you safe and comfortable. you may be finding this difficult to maintain and have no one to help you. However, there are services available that may be able to assist you to improve security and undertake repairs and adaptions.
Integrity Care (SA)'s maintenance teams can assist you with a wide range of services such as:
- Fitting and checking smoke alarms
- Light bulb changes
- Installation of key safes and security chains
- putting up shelving, curtains rails, hand rails etc.
- Gutter Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Fly screen repairs
- Leaking tap repairs
- Lawn mowing/Whipper snipping
- Weed poisoning
- Pruning and hedge trimming
- Yard Tidy
- Basic Landscape Gardening
- Cleaning of air con/heater vents and filters