Integrity Care SA
Thoughts and actions based on values rather than personal gain
Here at Integrity Care, companionship is at heart of all the services provided.
They are designed to give you and your loved ones the
confidence to live a life you love with a caring companion by your side.
Integrity Care SA offer you a large and diverse range of services in your home. These can include:
- Personal care, support in the home and in the community
- Respite services in your home and in the community
- Social support to assist you to remain connected to your community
- Home and yard maintenance, including gardening, gutter and window cleaning
- Domestic assistance and general household tasks
- Spring cleaning/Industrial cleaning
Services that can be provided are not just limited to the above list, please call Integrity Care SA to discuss your support options and find a support plan that suits your individualised needs.
How can our services can help you?
Integrity Care works with you to create a program of services that supports you to achieve your goals and participate in life as independently as possible. We work with you to:
- Design services to suit your individual needs
- stay connected to your community
- promote your active participation in achieving your goals
- enable you to live as independently as possible by building on your abilities
- obtain a satisfactory level of personal well being
At Integrity Care, domestic support is more than just assisting you with washing and cleaning. We take the time to understand exactly what you want in any given day and our staff are trained to do what you want and not just the basic tasks.
We understand that making beds, doing laundry or general cleaning around the house can become more challenging as time goes on. Often a helping hand around the home is all you or your loved one may need to stay completely independent at home. Simply pick and choose the services you need, and feel free to add to them over time; or change them for others.
WHY CHOOSE INTEGRITY CARE FOR SUPPORT AROUND YOUR HOME?
- Assistance is tailored to your needs
- You’re in control
- You can enjoy time with a friendly face
- We treat your home with utmost care & respect
- Its easy to add/remove or change services
- Home Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Cupboard, Pantry and Fridge Cleaning
- Bed and Linen Changing
- Laundry Assistance
- Shopping and Bill Payment
There are some aspects of everyday life that many of us find difficult due to ageing or disability. However our support workers are highly experienced in all aspects of personal care and can help assist with daily living tasks to help ensure independence at home. Services can be tailored to suit you or your loved one’s needs and focus on day to day tasks such as personal hygiene activities (showering, dressing, grooming, shaving and hair care), supervising medications and continence support as well as assistance with food preparation, eating and drinking.
WHY USE OUR PERSONAL CARE SERVICES?
- Sharing the Responsibility: We understand that many family members wish to remain the primary carer of a loved one. We completely support this approach, sharing the responsibility of care by stepping in where and when you need us to.
- Safe and Sound: Given the nature of personal care, it’s typically delivered first thing in the morning and last thing at night. As such we can help loved ones to take and prescribed medications and ensure that they are up safely or fully supported to bed and all doors locked securely when we leave.
- Completely Flexible: We take on as much or as little of the care as needed, for as long or as short a time as you wish.
- Removing Anxiety: We are happy to help with those aspects of care that can cause discomfort and embarrassment for either or both parties, for example, with bathing or continence care
HERE’S HOW WE CAN HELP:
- Assistance with Showering, Dressing and Grooming
- Activities of Day-to-day Living
- Home cooked Meal Preparation
- Nursing and Therapy services
- Continence Management
Home and Garden Maintenance
Maintenance goes a long way to keeping you safe and comfortable. We can assist you to improve security, undertake repairs and adaptions around your home and garden.
MAINTENANCE TEAMS CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Light bulb changes
- Fitting and checking smoke alarms
- Installation of key safes and security chains
- putting up shelving, curtains rails, hand rails etc.
- Gutter Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Fly screen repairs
- Leaking tap repairs
- Lawn mowing/Whipper snipping
- Weed poisoning
- Pruning and hedge trimming
- Yard Tidy
- Basic Landscape Gardening
- Cleaning of air con/heater vents and filters
Even though many families and friends take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain home, the physical, emotional and financial consequences for the caregiver can be overwhelming without some support, such as respite.
Respite provides the much needed temporary break from the often exhausting challenges faced by caregivers, giving them an opportunity to take a break or a holiday, relax and recharge. This is where we can help by providing a planned program of care visits, for a few hours through to a few weeks,
for families and those providing care for a loved one.
HERE’S HOW INTEGRITY CARE CAN HELP:
- Weekend assistance
- Relief for the primary care giver
- Day options
- Long & Short-term Supported Independent Living
- Shared living
- Accommodated Emergency respite
We offer transport services for medical appointments and essential daily needs. We can assist you to regain your independence and give you a valuable lifeline to the things and people that matter. Shopping is a necessity that is a part of everyday life. Some people enjoy it, some people dread it. No matter what your situation is, Integrity Care is here to assist you with your needs
- Transport to and from appointments/shopping
- Assistance whilst shopping to push trolley or help
- Collecting a shopping list, doing the shopping and delivering
groceries back to you
- Help with running errands, paying bills
- Mobility assistance to enable clients to participate in their